e-boost for biomass heating plants (district and local heating networks) provides continuous information in real time about the current operating data and the technical condition of the entire plant. All data is visualized in a dashboard and stored in the cloud. This can be done for individual plants, but also in interaction with other types of energy production.
Our intelligent algorithms detect anomalies and propose solutions or organize the emergency management. They also facilitate maintenance planning by replacing the right components at the right time through the “VEIL Predictive Maintenance Program”. Failure risks are thus minimized, utilization times are maximized.
The performance data are continuously subjected to a target-performance comparison. In addition, the system operator has access to historical data as well as billing data and statistics at any time.
To be captured:
- thermal performances
- Performance Data Consumption/Performance
- Operating data from the plant such as temperatures and pressures
- Moisture content of the fuel
- Flow rates of all water-carrying system components (supply/return flow and system cooling)
- all available data of possible additional energy generators (ORC etc.)
- Condition monitoring, consumption optimization and emergency management for all auxiliary/own consumers.
- Video monitoring of the plants (option)